Friday, August 22, 2008

Mr. Right

This layout is about one of my very best gal pals Heather. She has everything going for her but hasn't found the "one". Lady luck hasn't dealt her the lucky cards yets.
We all have friends that you just can't understand why they are still available when they are such a good catch. I am really proud of her for not settling, because she has had opportunities.

I made this one to reflect on my gratitude of having found my own Mr. Right.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Any fun plans?

8 comments:

leila Jezequel said...

Thank you Dana!!you are so sweet my friend!!And your layouts are so beautiful!

Alex said...

These are fabulous layouts Dana - love them both, and the messages they represent!! Good for her for not settling, she will find him!! She is beautiful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Holly said...

Love those LO's! No fun plans here...just getting the house ready for my mother-in-law to visit next week. Eek!

Jocelyn said...

Love your work! The color combos and the placement of the LO's are outstanding! Love the little details! Have a great weekend!

Georgia Visacri said...

hey, Dana, I really want to thank the sweet words you left on my blog... you really made a girl smile!!
I'm so glad we met, like you soooo very much!!
have a wonderful weekend, mine is about being home alone, cold weather and scrapbooking a lot!!
xoxoxox
G
And, as always, GRRRRRREAT layouts these ones you posted!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Dana!!! Soo good for her for not settling, life is too short to not be fully happy! She is gorgeous! So I am sure her love will find her soon!!

laverneboese said...

Love your layouts. They're having a contest over at the Design Experiment. http://thedesignx.blogspot.com/

You should think about submitting one of these layouts. My weekend was blah...worked on "work" stuff :( On a brighter note, swing by my blog if you have a chance. I left something there for you :)

Oddbjørg said...

I just love your work, so stunning.
And congrats as a finalist at Gypsie Rose