Monday, July 28, 2008

Scrap Your Crap Challenge


Wow! I am exhausted from a weekend chock full of dodging people on the floor of comic-con. So much fun but I think I have had my fill until next year. Back to reality! Here is my contribution for the scrap your crap blog for this week. The challenge is to take one of the bizillion inspiration books you have laying around and actually use one of them! I was inspired by a magazine that had paper-piecing. I had never tried it before so decided to give it a whirl. My hubby says it looks like a 2nd grader's art project! Oh well! I must be in touch with my inner child this week.. besides it's all about trying something new right????

9 comments:

Alex said...

It's cute!!!! And, I love to paper piece! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Greta Adams said...

girl..this is my fav...seriously...you paper piece like a freaking pro!! LOVE IT

Greta Adams said...

oh yeah and in a bit check my blog you are receiving and award!!

Deanna said...

LOVE!!

Michele Kovack said...

He doesn't know what he is talking about! Don't listen to him.....MEN! This is soooooo adorable!

liz mataraza said...

i love this...hubby's just don't get it.

and my son is having a ball looking at the pics from the comic convention. it must be way cool to live in cali.

Lisa said...

Your hubby just doesn't know REAL art! lol I think it's awesome!

Lily said...

Ho i Love ! It's so nice !

Unknown said...

this is super fun!