Thursday, July 24, 2008

Comic-Con has begun!





Comic-con and it's cast of characters has descended on my fine city. Last night we waited in line for almost two hours to turn in our pre-purchased tickets for our badges. We headed to the show floor for preview night and were just crushed by the amount of people! This is absolutely the busiest year ever! They have been sold out for over a month! Here a few highlights of my brief time there last night.. I am headed back out to see what I come across today...

6 comments:

blank said...

You Rock! Now I know why we hit it off so quickly - Comic-Con rocks! We are headed there Saturday!!! Can't wait!

Britta said...

wow - how FUN!!!

maxell said...

Wow. This seems like an awesome thing to visit. Looking forward to see more pictures and also... perhaps... some comics? ;)

bethchien said...

how fun was that?!
I love me some vampires!! lol

Hope you are having a great weekend!

B

Anonymous said...

Hi Just found your blog. Comic con was totally packed! I couldn't believe it. hope you had fun.

Anna M said...

SOOOOOO jealous that you went to Comic-con! It's probably better that I didn't do though, because security would have had to pull me off of Robert Pattison.