Wednesday, April 23, 2008




So, I had to take down my picture that was on my last post.. I will put it back up when I can :)

Went down to the mall with camera in hand and stumbled onto a professional BMX Bicyclist exposition. I can honestly say I have never seen such an event. It was pretty darn fascinating and appears to take a whole lot more co-ordination then I have. I appreciate any skill that someone has achieved out of hard work and practice. These guys are really proud of what they can do. It also is nice to see their fans so appreciative and supportive. How cool is it that we all have a group to belong to?

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Seems like a hard thing to photograph. Good job!
I'm so used to random city shots or still life, lol. Much easier.

Dana said...

wow! coming from Kitty who is an amazing photographer that is a real compliment.. i am honored :)