Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like....


You know it's Christmas in San Diego when you can go out in your yard and take a photo on a warm winter's night in front of your poinsettia plant that you didn't need to grow in a greenhouse.
That's about my only note from nature that it's time for me to drag out my artificial Christmas tree and start myself a decorating! That's the task on the agenda today. I am taking a little break from it right now because the lights were giving me some trouble... as lights like to do...

Last night I went to December Nights.. which is a big free celebration in Balboa Park to ring in the season with all kind of festivities... I think I may be starting to feel a little tingle from Kris Kringle in my jingle.

If you want some inspiration for those Christmas cards we still all need to crank out.. check out the work we did over at the Scrap Your Crap blog...

Oh and before I forget... So I started a page on facebook.. finally because my friend Shanna has been bugging me to get on that site..WOW! It's a crazy place.. Do any of you facebook? If so, please come on and be my friend.. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1042652696

12 comments:

liz mataraza said...

nice pic! you are so pretty!

Jocelyn said...

That pic of you is stunning! You are so gorgeous! Glad that you are starting to feel the Christmas spirit. Last night I completed my little tree in the family room and I looked out the window and yep, there was a light dusting of snow. It is freezing here! We need you to come and visit! I would love to show you around here! We would have a ball! Consider it, my friend! Can't wait to see your tree! Have a great weekend!

bethchien said...

Ok, this thing is messing up (lol)..so, let me try sending you this msg for the 2nd time. :D

You are so beautiful! That is a really good pic of you.
And I just added you on facebook.
Hope you are having a great weekend!
B

leila Jezequel said...

beautiful picture Dana!!I have a face book adress too but never used it!!I had to try again!!
:)

Debbie Doughty said...

I'm having trouble getting into the Christmas spirit this year too. Maybe because we are leaving on a trip January first and my mind is on it more... As you know, I have a facebook page, but I like blogging much better. Maybe I'm just more familiar with blogging, but it seems more personal to me. They can both be real time eaters!

HIME said...

Hello Dana

your pic is very nice. Sorry for not translating all my messages in English but sometimes, I'm to tired. But I fixed it for the last messages on my blog. And you're right. I'll hear Depeche Mode in concert next June !! . I'm very excited.
Thanks for the links for the cards. I'm on the french forum also that givs some inspiration for x-mas cards. But I'm a little bit lazy !!
Speak U soon

your friend hime

Anonymous said...

wow,

What a super fab photo.
You look Fabulous dahling.

Anonymous said...

You are too cute. Love that photo. Your eyes just pop! Beautiful!

Monique Liedtke said...

Hi Dana!
Lovely pic of you there!! And yes that Kris Kringle feeling is starting here as well...to get you in an even better mood I left you something on my blog! It's yours if you want it!
Have a nice day!
Monique

Anonymous said...

Tag! Your it! Come by my blog and check it out!

Greta Adams said...

i am glad you have atingle from kris kringle cause i sure the hell don't....grrrr
BAH HUMBUG you gorgeous gal you!!

Alex said...

Beautiful pic, you gorgeous thing, you!!!! Love it!!! Glad to hear you are catching the Christmas spirit - it's my fave time of year! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex