Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Hit List Craft Show

This weekend I got the pleasure of helping out my super talented friend Karin in her booth at the North Park Craft Mafia Holiday Show. She had sooooo many amazing choices and her booth was a favorite among the shoppers. Next to us was Amy who is another amazing talent. Our friend Michelle who owns the store Paper Tales came by to give us some moral support! She even bought me the cutest little collage! It was a day of friends, crafting, food and girl bonding.. I really enjoyed myself so much! Here are some pics from the day:

(Me and Michelle with my adorable Collage!)

Here's the beautiful Ms. Karin with one of her creations.. more of her stuff is below...



Here's Amy with Karin and some of her very hip stuff:





These gals are always such an inspiration to me! So lucky to know them :)

P.S. I got tagged yesterday by the super cool Monique and Callista
and I just realized I am going to be late for work! UGH!!! Those darn jobs always get in the way!! THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!! I promise I will get my responses up in the next few days!! Love to all of you!!

4 comments:

Alex said...

Oooh, looks like a lot of fun and WOW! there is some serious talent there!! Glad you got some girl time!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Look at all that crafty goodness and you always take such great photos. Love the name of the craft show, that is too cool.

bethchien said...

Now THAT is some eye candy!!
You gals are lookin good... :P
B

Jocelyn said...

I so wish were were closer, I would have love to have went!!!! These goodies are adorable! Just love the pics you posted! What fun talented ladies all gathering to spend time with one another!!!! Have a great Wednesday, sweet one!