Sunday, November 23, 2008

A 3 Hour Tour...

Do you ever get to do something touristy in your home town? Doesn't it make you really appreciate where you live when you get to kick back and enjoy it from another side?Today my pal Heather and I took a Harbor Excursion Brunch Boat Cruise around the harbor here in San Diego... MAN!... I live in a pretty city!!!! So thankful on this eve of Thanksgiving for the blessings I have in the ability to soak up a beautiful sunny day in the month of November :)

Happy Thanksgivings all my blog buddies.. You are all counted among my blessings as well!!!





>

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Looks like you had a great time and I am so jealous. It looks so warm and inviting, we ar freezing out tail off here! It is amazing the things that you find in your home town. Wishing you and your family and blessed Thanksgiving and I am so thankful to have found you! Pics coming, I did some decorating this weekend!!!!

Britta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britta said...

hey lucky girl! We had the first snow storm here yesterday...! makes Christmas Time very cosy :)

Alex said...

Sounds like fun!! I loved living in SD, there is just so much to do there!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

You two are too cute! And what beautiful pics. I love to do tourist activities so I can appreciate my town more.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

bethchien said...

Those are awesome pics. Looks like fun.
Have a good Turkey Day!
:P

B

Greta Adams said...

beautiful shot and i am glad you got to get out and have some fun with your friend!!

happy thanksgiving my friend :)

Georgia Visacri said...

Your photos are great, really inspiring! San Diego is one of the places I hope I´ll visit someday.
I love doing this kinda thing too, there is so much to discover, so much history!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

bethchien said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Have a great rest of your weekend!
B

HIME said...

Hi blogbuddy

I see you had a good time.

The pic is nice.

Have a nice thankgving (i'm a little bit late ?)